Tuesday 21 April 2015

Good Morning and what a lovely morning it is.
Feeling blessed.
If I had ever dreamt about the perfect day I could not have chosen a better life than being an artist with the free time to live life to the full.
I am sitting here in my lovely little home. The patio door is open and the curtains are blowing in the breeze. On  the distant hills I can see the bright yellow fields of rapeseed. My world is beautiful and bright today.
My plan for this day( And sure not all days are like this)
I started with a cup of tea.
Then my Morning meditations
Of to my Yoga session
After that I will;
Do some necessary shopping
Work a bit on a small painting I started yesterday
Spend some time on the computer promoting my work (Plus maybe 40 winks)
And then in the evening I will take my lovely Westy, called Bonny, for a walk along the beach before I pop into a friends house for a cup of tea.
There is nothing to top this feeling of belonging and this feeling of having a strong connection with "All That Is" or in what ever way you connect with the divine.
I hereby wish each and every one of you the same love and joy of life.
May peace be with you.
Marja Brown

P.S. Hope to show the finished product of my little painting to you soon.

No comments: