Sunday 19 April 2015

Good Morning all. 
This is the photo I have chosen to greet you with on my new website.
From now on any updates of new works will go there only and I will use this Blog to let you know what life is like as a  landscape artist. 
I am not much of a writer, but I am always interested in how other artist work, how they get their ideas and what inspires them to express their feelings on canvas. So I thought I would share what happens in my head. ...... 
For me it is a NEED. I know that sounds like a strange word but when I have finished a painting there seems to be some space inside myself that lets life be exactly as it is at that moment. Very free and I can let the painting go. Other artist tell me they are attached to paintings???? maybe there is something else going on but I love it when they are appreciated enough by someone else. And it is my hope that they will give joy and pleasure when it hangs on their wall. 
There my first Blog entry about myself. Will do my best to make it a regular feature and I welcome any response especially from fellow artists. Wishing you loads of Love and Light in your days. 
Marja Brown.

No comments: